Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hartz Antibacterial Training Pads for Small and Medium Dogs

Hartz Antibacterial Training Pads for Small and Medium Dogs, 50 PadsI have tried about every pee pad I could find and they all were horrible except this one. These soak up the pee fast. They are kind of quilted that way there is not a thin top layer that the dogs rip up. I have a 5 month old Jack Russell and they work great in her kennel. If you have a big dog that pee's a lot I don't know how they would work. These are the best pee pads out there. I have tried them all! I would buy these again and recommend to friends!

In the spring when we have almost daily rainfall these pads are great helpers for our little dog. He refused to go out in the rain with me for a walk when I have an umbrella. The pads are great for emergency uses. They dry fast and have no odor. Conducted my own preference test using several different brands of wee wee pads and the Hartz pads won, paws down.

Buy Hartz Antibacterial Training Pads for Small and Medium Dogs Now

These do exactly what they are made for. Because they are antibacterial, the smell is never there.

Read Best Reviews of Hartz Antibacterial Training Pads for Small and Medium Dogs Here

I think I have tried every brand out there and this Hartz Training Pad really does the trick. It is sturdy and very

absorbent. It makes training just a little easier on you.

Want Hartz Antibacterial Training Pads for Small and Medium Dogs Discount?

We have 2 smaller dogs that we let them use potty pads instead of risking a hawk getting them. The quilted design makes them absorb better and hold up better

No comments:

Post a Comment