has no smell and does not hold water
Buy All Style, No Stink Dog Collar, 100% Waterproof Now
The collar is a nice plastic that is easy to clean by just rinsing it. Another plus, is that it is great for the dog to go swimming in. The problems with the collar include that the plastic is too thick and is very bulky on my smaller dog (Jack Russell Terrier). Also the ring to attach the leash to is too small, and it is very difficult to clip on a leash. If these things were fixed it would be a great collar.Read Best Reviews of All Style, No Stink Dog Collar, 100% Waterproof Here
Love these on my dogs! No more smelly nylon collars, simple wipe or rinse clean! They are also attention getters as the styles and collars are so unique! Very sturdy collars!Want All Style, No Stink Dog Collar, 100% Waterproof Discount?
I have this collar in pink for my young yellow lab. I like the fact that it does not stain, get dirty, or smell! However, the collar kept coming loose and almost unbuckling while my dog was swimming. I re-fastened it countless times! I also noticed it would come loose while she was running in woods, or anywhere there was a lot of brush. I was afraid that it would come off altogether and she would be without a collar. I think she will only wear this collar when we plan on taking her somewhere where her other nylon collar could get ruined. Kinda bummed!

No comments:
Post a Comment