We highly reommend these. The only con is that they are a little difficult to fit, but once it is set it is excellent.OMG, this is unbelievable....I have a 75 # puppy who pulls really badly and I just had a hip replacement. With this in place, NO WAY, can they pull and takes walking him to a new level.
Buy Easy Walk Harness - Large, Purple Now
I run a pet sitting business where many of the dogs do not have ideal leash manners to say the least, I am a firm believer in harnesses in dogs. At the humane society I volunteer at we use the easy walker harness on every single one of our dogs. I had seen the results of how amazing they work with dogs that have sometimes had no previous training. I had been looking into purchasing one for my pet sitting but I didn't want to pay 30+ dollars on one I may use once a month. The price on amazon made me suspicious at first but when I received the harness it was perfect and I payed less than 10 dollars for it!I foster and adopt rescues. I have used the "prong collar" for some of my problem "children" with nominal results. I opted for the harness and for some reason saw a dramatic improvement in walking the dogs. Of course, keeping in mind that appropriate training of the human and dog, remaining consistent (and calm and assertive)are the key factors.I have a puppy wit ha chest at 24" & this is a little big yet but he'll grow into it!! He has already figured out how to get out of it so if your thinking a couple of inches isn't that big of a difference, IT IS!!! It is taking a while for him to get used to it & us too, we've never used a harness!! We've never had a puppy to raise before so it's a new beginning for us all!!! They have many colors available & it's easy to figure out how to put the harness on & the clips are in the right place for both you & the dog!! A harness is supposed to help a dog not pull, or so you have better control over the dog, I don't know about that so much but remember voice commands & your dog should learn to behave better!! If you get the harness & your dog isn't used to it there is time for learning by going slow & easy!! The recommended beginning is to let the dog run around the house with it on, that's where we found out he doesn't think it's comfortable yet!! When walking he is distracted by the harness so this is a good thing & a bit annoying as is a certain smell or sound!!! I'm sure in time he'll get very used to his harness & so will we, I'm sure he has to fit into it better to help him feel more comfortable!! Do be careful of those slight measurements, they do make a big difference!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment