
This is a nice collar but if you expect it to be reflective you will be disappointed. I have a Black Lab and he is very hard to see in the dark so I wanted a reflective collar but this one doesn't help at all.

No complaints about the collar's materials or appearance and the price is right. However, my dog's neck is a measured 18" circumference and this collar is about 2" too big for him. Returning it would be a hassle, so I'll just give it to a thrift store.
Buy Zack & Zoey Polyester Reflective Cushion Dog Collar, 18-22-Inch, Blue Now
This is a nice, comfortable collar for my cousin's dog. I was able to ship it directly to her instead of having to send it myself. The collar is nice, comfortable for him and properly priced.
Read Best Reviews of Zack & Zoey Polyester Reflective Cushion Dog Collar, 18-22-Inch, Blue Here
No comments:
Post a Comment