I don't know if this is the right way to file a complaint, but I feel Amazon owes me a mains adaptor at no cost.
By the way, the bark stopper works very well if properly placed. It works well with one neighbor, but heavy vegitation and distance effect the performance on the other side.
Buy Advanced Dog Bark Stopper Now
Very low sensitivity, even at the highest sensitivity level. The dog has to bark less than 1 mt to activate it. This device is almost unuseful....I should have listened to the other reviews. The sound detection doesn't work at all. You have to turn it on to emit the high pitch sound then turn it off and turn in on again. It's worthless on big dogs @ old dogs,but on small dogs oh yes..they run like hell...can't return it...I lost my receit. Save your money & go for the DAZER II. That's a must have!This product did exactly what it said it would. It needs to positioned at the dogs height and close to the point the barking starts. When I found the best place, my dog stopped barking straight away. I can't hear the unit coming on but its obvious that my dog does. It has reduced his barking so much and the volume he barks at as well. It took a few days to get it right. You do have to play around with it and be patient but it does work. Definitely worth a try. I would recommend it to anyone with a noisy, barking dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment