Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bell for Dog Housetraining - Hanging Brass

Bell for Dog Housetraining - Hanging BrassI received this in a small box so didn't even think it was the item. Very cheap piece of metal with a very small bell held in place with a bolt and nut. Since the bell is not dangling from some type of cable my dog would need a hammer to make it ring. They say to loosen the nut but this is of NO help. I can return it but I must pay shipping.

looks good and once my puppy got the hang of how to use it, instead of running the other way, you can hear it from the other side of the house. very satisfied!

Buy Bell for Dog Housetraining - Hanging Brass Now

The bell is attached with a bolt. If you loosen the bolt (as instructed) enough for it to swing and ringit falls off after a day or two. I drilled a hole in the bolt and attached it with a "key ring." Now it works great.

Read Best Reviews of Bell for Dog Housetraining - Hanging Brass Here

We absolutely LOVE this bell for our poodle/bichon mix. We had been using the sleigh bell type dog bell, but could not hear it when our dog would ring it even in the next room because we have a more noisy household with 5 kids. When we started using this bell instead, we were so pleased. Accidents indoors almost never happen now. We hear it everytime so we consistently take our dog out when he needs this. It is attractive and easy to mount. It comes with training instructions and mounting instructions. I think your dog will love using this.

Want Bell for Dog Housetraining - Hanging Brass Discount?

Once I figure out what I am doing wrong hopefully it will get better but the dog is scared of it and it takes a lot to make it ring. Maybe sadie can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment