I was not prepared for the warning message at the top of the instructions: "harmful to humans if absorbed through the skin." WHY would I choose to buy something that I'm going to spray on a surface that my cat loves to walk/scratch on with his bare paws(SKIN!) that is HARMFUL if absorbed through the skin???
I had my cat upstairs while the product dried on the rug that my cat likes to scratch.
The repellant worked for about 24 hours, as stated ON THE CAN, but not in the product info that was listed via Amazon. I was hoping that, based on some of the other reviews, that my cat would be permanently detoured from scratching the rug after a single, and heavy, application.
If you don't mind the potential health threats of your animals walking on, or touching, sprayed surfaces that are still wet with the product, AND if you don't mind spraying every 24 hours ..then you should buy the product.
I used this product at least 4 times in hopes that the 'training method' aspect of the product would 'kick in' ..but it doesn't work with my cat, and I DON'T like the idea of spraying something that can harm his health by the product being absorbed through his paws/skin.
I'm the type of person that normally says nothing if I have nothing nice to say. ..But this product, for animal/human health reasons alone, inspired me to write this review in the most honest/descriptive manner that I could imagine.My cat was peeing in several areas for some reason instead of his litter box for months, despite trying everything. We sprayed this and now he uses his box and stays away from the sprayed areas. I will definitely get this again.
Buy Brampton Company Indoor Outdoor Repellent for Dogs and Cats 14oz Now
This spray keeps my cats from clawing my furniture! One application lasts 3-7 days. (I think the product desciption might have said it lasted longer.) It does smell strong at first so I apply it at night before bed. I will definitely buy it again!Read Best Reviews of Brampton Company Indoor Outdoor Repellent for Dogs and Cats 14oz Here
The product does what it says it does that I can't dispute and it seems to last quite a while BUT the can I received petered out 1/2 through being used meaning no spray but still plenty of product in the can. I guess I could have said something about it but 4 months later...not worth the trouhle.Want Brampton Company Indoor Outdoor Repellent for Dogs and Cats 14oz Discount?
I have two cats that love to sit on my couches. I use this spray in the evening before bed and in the morning before I leave for work, and it deters them from getting on or near the couches. There is a slight odor that eventually dissipates, but a wall plug in air freshener helps to reduce the odor of the spray.

No comments:
Post a Comment