Good luckMy little rescue yorkie is having a hard time pottie training. I tried diapers they don't fit right; i tried other bloomers; they don't fit right; these fit her perfectly. She is 6.3 lbs and the XSmall works great. Very easy to put on. The velcro tabs on both sides are an excellent solution to making these fit. I put in a maxi pad for absorption. She fidgeted when i put them on at first but after a few days of getting used to having these on, she's now comfortable with them. My mom has an elderly teacup poodle who also had this problem. Her poodle is 5 lbs and I gave her 3 of these in X Small. They fit her teacup poodle great. Be sure to get the Four Paws Wee Wee. There is another brand that looks like these but they run much larger and do not fit as well.
Buy Wee-Wee Diaper Garment Now
These are the only diapers I could find that were really small enough for our two-pound chihuahua.They work great !I bought 1 for my Service Dog for when she is in heat, I buy Feminine Hygiene pads (Poise) & use them with this bladder control garment for doggy heat & it works like a charm, only problem was that when it was in the wash my doggy had to be locked in the bathroom until the laundry was done so I bought an extra. The only Con is the sewing does not hold up well with repeated washing's & Velcro is cheap & wears out after about 6 to 9 months but I can sew & its not a problem & I plan to buy more.Our 14-yr old puppy has Cushing's Disease, which has as one of its symptoms, urinary incontinence. We need a handy way of preventing "accidents" inside the house. This, combined with either doggy napkins, baby diapers, or feminine napkins does a pretty good job of "protection". The pants are easy to put on, easy to wash, and seem pretty sturdy, and they stay on. Recommend them if you have this kind of development with your dogs.


No comments:
Post a Comment