1. It is very light in weight. Almost next to nothing compared to other collars.
2. There is no large, heavy metal buckle to deal with.
3. This collar has 5 very bright lights compared to other small collars that have 3 or at most 4 lights.
4. The on/off switch is not as large as it appears in the photograph because;
5. The collar itself is only 3/4 inch wide as compared to 1 inch wide with other brands.
6. Batteries are already installed so you just remove the clear plastic pull tab and it's ready to use.
7. When he wears it at night there is one light on the back of his neck and two lights on both sides of his neck.
This gives him all around visibility at night and you can see him from a long ways off.
For a small dog these items add up to a collar that is more appropriate for his size.
I must admit that with this small collar I did modify it for him by removing the plastic buckle and sizing it down to his 13 inch neck size. I then saddle stitched it to a perfect fit so it will just slide over his neck. I did this with a speedy stitcher.
I really can't be any happier with this collar for him. It's just perfect for him. I don't need to worry about someone not seeing him at night.
See my review on the FLASHY DOG SMALL collar in Red L.E.D. and compare the two collars.Millie the Dog and I thought this was the greatest blinking collar ever for the 4 to 5 weeks that we had it. She wore it only for her night walks which were about 20 minute long. Then the battery failed. Bought new batteries which proved impossible to install. Needless to say we are very disappointed that collar/ battery functioned for such a short time.

No comments:
Post a Comment