
I got this to help my dog process the heartworm medication he takes each month. I read a lot about how these heartworm medications can be hard on your pet's liver, but since I couldn't justify not giving it to him while living in such a mosquito infested place I decided to at least try to counteract the negative effects a little if possible with some milk thistle. While I do not have any quantitative evidence that this product is working, like liver test numbers that I've seen in some reviews, I can say that I did seem to notice him having a boost in energy when I gave it to him (for several days after his medication). The powder form is very easy to measure out and add to your dog's food. He didn't seem to mind it. And it shipped SUPER quickly(arrived next day)!

Looking for a natural remedy for a lathargic dog ? I was. Milk thistle is a natural immune system booster it enables the liver to handle the toxins that can be the results of over vaccination and over medication. I am no expert, but with this product and a general reurn to natural food and remedies for my dog she plays like a puppy again. Great Product!
Buy Herbsmith Milk Thistle Herbal Blend for Dogs and Cats, 75 grams Now
No comments:
Post a Comment