Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Superpads X-Large Maximum Absorbency 28 x 36-Inch Pet Training Pads, 50-Pack

Superpads X-Large Maximum Absorbency 28 x 36-Inch Pet Training Pads, 50-PackI have two dogs and these work well since they are large. They are thick enough to be absorbent too.

I purchased this item on Amazon. I am very satisfied with the product. It is extremely absorbent and the pad is very large so my dog definitely can't miss it, I like that. It arrived super quick. I will definitely order again when needed. Thanks Amazon for being such a great company. I am proud to be an Amazon shopper.

Buy Superpads X-Large Maximum Absorbency 28 x 36-Inch Pet Training Pads, 50-Pack Now

Trying to buy Made in America, I bought these....they are really thick and my puppy found them to be very fun to rip apart. They also aren't the greatest to walk over (when they haven't ben used yet), since my shoes got caught on them.

Read Best Reviews of Superpads X-Large Maximum Absorbency 28 x 36-Inch Pet Training Pads, 50-Pack Here

I have a dog that I crate and the crate has a tray underneath so I use training pads to keep it clean. Most of the pads are too small, requiring the use of two pads. These pads are the perfect size, so I am not wasting an extra pad each time.

Want Superpads X-Large Maximum Absorbency 28 x 36-Inch Pet Training Pads, 50-Pack Discount?

Was very impressed with item. It was easy at assemble and has very ample storage room inside. the canvas seems to be of good quality and was quite easy to put in place. The dual entrances will make useing this shelter very convenient. Of course since it is a new shelter, I have yet to know its longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment