Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ValuePad 224 23x24 28 gram Bonus Pack Puppy Pads

ValuePad 224 23x24 28 gram Bonus Pack Puppy PadsWhenever I change my twins, watch out! I had been using A&H puppy pads on the changing table, buit they have the powder scent in them, which I find annoying and unnecessary for my purpose. I use these exclusively on the changing table, and they don't last more than a couple of uses before they are, ahem, spoiled. These pads are substantially thicker than the A&H Puppy Pads, and substantially cheaper. The value pack (with 224 for $40) comes out to just under 18 cents per sheet (cheaper than a diaper, and I can often use them more than once). The A&H are just under 27 cents each (75 at $20).

These are less expensive than any other similar item I found online or in stores, and better quality than puppy pads. Putting liquid on them will in fact destroy the absorbent filling, but that's the point; how else would you know that they've been used? The plastic is solid and secure.

We're well into the box, and perfectly satisfied with these inexpensive, large, unscented, new pads. I recommend them for anyone who doesn't want to wash their changing table covers several times a day.

This order arrived by FED EX much earlier than anticipated. The pads are as described and better to buy in bulks. This seller provided the good customer satisfaction expected from AMAZON merchants.

Buy ValuePad 224 23x24 28 gram Bonus Pack Puppy Pads Now

Bought some from ebay. 1st time was okay, not the best, but passable. Bought more the 2nd time (approximately 700 pads) and they were terribly thin and splotchy. The product was totally different. I felt ripped off.

If you are going to buy these, do not buy more than one order. I usually don't write reviews, but these pads pissed me off enough to be compelled to write one.

Read Best Reviews of ValuePad 224 23x24 28 gram Bonus Pack Puppy Pads Here

We got these mats for our dog because they were cheap and reviewed fairly well. They work quite well in containing a day's worth of use for a yorkie, and the dog does not try to tear them up. My only problem not an issue with product is that they slide around a bit on the plastic pan. The dog can't help that she gets happy feet sometimes, so she tends to bunch it up. Someday I'll have to devise a method to get them to stay put.

Either way, this is absolutely the most economical way to outfit a puppy "apartment" cage. I won't have to buy pads again for over a year!

Want ValuePad 224 23x24 28 gram Bonus Pack Puppy Pads Discount?

These wee-wee pad are cheap and flimsy. There are much better versions, and bigger versions, out there. This size is okay if you have a dog that is 10 lbs. or smaller AND you're using these as just a safe guard "just in case" but NOT for daily use; and they are INADEQUATE FOR using them to protect bedding for animals or people. Very disappointing.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment