Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive Dogs

Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive DogsI used this thing for 3 weeks. My routine: My dog wore the collar for 2 hours per day. I used the shock function maybe 2 or 3 times (total, over 3 weeks) then used only vibrate -maybe 2 times per day. After our walk, I then I took the receiver collar off her and removed the battery, as per the instructions to prolong battery life.

Even with this VERY limited use, the receiver battery (a special 6V type) went dead in a week -5 to 7 days. The unit shipped with 2 batteries, but when I went shopping for a replacement, I found they cost $10 each at my local discount store. And the Duracell I bought didn't last any longer than the off-brand batteries that came with the collar.

Also, note that the shock level buttons are backwards of what most people would assume: "1" is the highest shock, and "6" is the lowest. I.e., smaller number = bigger shock. The directions do say this, but it's counter-intuitive -and the first time I gave my 80-lb dog a "1", she jumped about two feet in the air. (I apologized profusely to her for not reading the directions.)

Now, the good news is that my dog did respond to the training, and learned quickly. But I need something that doesn't cost me $10 per week. I'm returning this one.

The 2 batteries that came with this collar died after a week. Battery for collar starts at $3.00 on line , can't find any in stores. Collar battery lasted 3 days. After spending a week searching for new batteries, I finally get them and the collar doesn't work. I strongly recommend not buying this collar.

Buy Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive Dogs Now

I use the GP-001 Dog Training Collars for my 2 labs. They were all charged up and ready to go right out of the box. I only had to replace the 9V battery in the transmitter but I had no problem with that.

These are simply THE BEST training collars I have ever used. The vibration startles the S*** out of the dogs and sends them immediately running back to me! It even works from inside the house! If they are barking or misbehaving outside, I can control them from the convenience of my desk! The collars are so much better than I imagined! The motion detector to activate/deactivate when at play or rest is brilliant. The rechargeable feature is amazing, no more expensive proprietary batteries!

You've created a very user friendly, economical, effective, efficient way to control dogs that really works!

I am so happy. My dogs are too!

Thank you Groovy Pet!

Read Best Reviews of Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive Dogs Here

Broke within 2 days. Unable to repair or return. Not for active dogs. Buy the heavier duty kind if you expect to train a dog with it

Want Remote Control Collar with Vibration and 6 Levels of Shock for Training Stubborn Insensitive Dogs Discount?

Unless you intend to use this on your pet Ginea Pig you've wasted your money. My English Bulldog ignored it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment